Summer quinoa salad
Refreshing quinoa salad made with simple ingredients. Perfect for hot summer days!
prep time 30 min
- 240 g Pulled Oats® Nude or Tomato
- 1 eggplant
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 dl quinoa (or couscous)
- Vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp cumin
- Olive oil
- 5-8 dates
- Leaf parsley or mint
- (Feta cheese)
- 1 dl yoghurt (vegan)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Cut the eggplants and zucchinis into halves length-wise. Placed them on an oven tray, drizzle some oil and salt onto the vegetables. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare the quinoa or couscous according to the package instructions and season with vegetable stock and about 1 tsp of cumin.
- Mix the yogurt with tahini, and add salt to taste and the lemon juice.
- Remove possible pits from the dates, and cut them into halves.
- Fry the Pulled Oats® with some oil, salt and cumin for about 5-6 minutes.
- Prepare the dish by making a base with tahini sauce. Stack the baked vegetables on top, add the quinoa or couscous, spread on the Pulled Oats® and crumbled feta cheese on top. Garnish with leaf parsley.