NACHO PLATTER AND GUACAMOLE
This Nacho platter is a snack lover’s idea of heaven!
prep time 20 min min
- 1 pack of Pulled Oats® Tomato
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 red onion
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 200 g nachos
- 1 jar salsa sauce
- 250 g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 jar jalapenos or
- 1-2 fresh jalapenos
Check the guacamole recipe on Salsas recipe page.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Slice the red onion thinly and halve the cherry tomatoes. Season Pulled Oats® with bell pepper, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper and spread the nachos in a single layer. Top the nachos evenly with Pulled Oats®, salsa sauce, grated cheese, onion, tomatoes and jalapenos. Make another layer in the same way.
- Bake for about 10–15 minutes, until the cheese melts and just begins to brown in places.
- Serve with guacamole and lime wedges.