Pulled Oats® quesadillas can be served on festive occasions or just as a tasty meal! Use quesadillas to make a Mexican cake by layering them on top of each other – and you’re ready for a fiesta.
prep time 20 min min
- 1 pack of Pulled Oats® Tomato
- 8 tortillas
- 100 ml crushed tomato or salsa sauce
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 200 g shredded cheese
- crème fraiche
- A bunch of fresh coriander
For weekdays or parties
- Cook the Pulled Oats® in oil on a medium heat. Add the salsa, oregano and salt.
- Place the tortilla on the work surface. Sprinkle one side with a bit of cheese, top with Pulled Oats®. Place another tortilla on top.
- Preheat a pan over a low heat. Place quesadilla in the pan, press down lightly. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the underside is golden brown and crispy. Carefully flip over, press down lightly and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Cut each tortilla into 4–6 pieces. Top with creme fraiche, lime, jalapenos and coriander.