- 2 cups Pulled Oats
- 1 tbsp of pistachios (chopped)
- 1.25 tbsp of beet juice
- 1 tbsp of onion
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp of garlic
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 1/3 tsp of kosher salt
- 1 tsp of evo
- 1/2 tsp of spice mix
- 1 tbsp of heavy cream
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of spray oil
- 300ºF Oven.
- Sweat onions and garlic in butter until soft. Cool to room temp.
- Once onions and garlic are cooled, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix with hands until all is fully incorporated.
- Spray mini loaf pan with spray oil. Pack in mixture. Press down with parchment paper and then cover with foil. Place into a 2" half hotel pan and place paté inside. Fill hotel pan with water (190ºF minimum) until it comes up half way up the mini loaf pan.
- Cook paté for approximately 40-45 minutes. Internal temperature will reach 160ºF.
- Remove paté from oven and allow to cool at room temperature for about 1 hour. Transfer to refrigeration and allow to chill thoroughly.
- Prior to serving, temper paté at room temperature for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and serve with accoutrements. Recommended: toasted brioche, cornichons, dijon mustard