- 2 lb Pulled Oats®
- 1.3 lb eggs
- 1.5 lb blanched broccolini
- 1.5 lb sliced carrots
- 3 bunches cilantro
- 15 oz sweet chili sauce
- 8 oz soy sauce
- 6 tbs sesame seeds
- 4 sliced onions
- 4 tbs minced ginger
- 15 portions cooked egg noodles
- sesame oil for frying
- Fry onions, ginger, broccolini and carrots in sesame oil for 2 minutes.
- Add Pulled Oats® and sweet chili, fry for 2 min.
- Add soy sauce and sesame seeds, let thicken.
- Scramble the eggs and add them and the noodles to the mix.
- Stir well and serve with fresh cilantro.