Pulled Oats® Noodles
prep time 15-20 minutes
- 4 cups Pulled Oats® (1 pack Sysco Simply Plant Based protein Pulled Oats®)
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 ramps
- 1 cup sprouts
- 4 tbsp shaoxing wine
- Handful of cilantro leaves (washed and dried)
- 1.5 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 cup black vinegar sauce
- 4 tbsp chili oil
- 4 tbsp scallions
- 4 tbsp garlic
- Have boiling water ready for noodles.
- Heat vegetable oil over high heat in a wok. Once oil is smoking, quickly add the following: garlic, ramps, sprouts, cumin seeds and stir quickly. Add Pulled Oats® and stir quickly, wok-sauteeing for the next 15 seconds. Deglaze with wine. Add Black Vinegar Sauce and deduce to a glaze; about 1 minute.
- Drop noodles in the water. Cook for 1 minute.
- Once sauce is at a glaze, add chili oil and stir in.
- Transfer cooked noodles into a bowl. Top noodles with finished sauce. Garnish with scallions and cilantro.