Roasted Greek potatoes
Simple and comforting roasted potatoes with a Mediterranean twist. Slice potatoes into a pan and layer with Pulled Oats® and Greek-inspired toppings, i.e. fresh tomatoes, olives and feta cheese.
prep time 10 + 10 min
- 4 cups Pulled Oats® Nude (1 pack Sysco Simply Plant Based protein Pulled Oats®)
- 3.5 lbs boiled new potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups feta cheese
- 2 cups pitted olives
- 1 cup warm tomato pasta sauce
- 0.5 lb cherry tomatoes
- Chopped oregano
- Lemon slices
- Slice the cooked potatoes and place them in an ovenproof dish. Add oil on top and stir.
- Sprinkle with half the crushed feta cheese and olives.
- Combine Pulled Oats® and tomato sauce. Spoon the mixture onto the potatoes. Sprinkle over the end of the cheese and cherry toma- toes.
- Roast in an oven at 425°F for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with oregano and lemon.