Delicious hamburgers are fast and easy to make at home using fresh and healthy ingredients. You can vary the fillings with kale and cilantro.
prep time 15 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Hamburger
- 1 beef tomato
- 4 hamburger buns
- 60 g mayonnaise
- 2 avocados
- 50 g kale
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lime (juiced and zested)
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Salt and black pepper
If you avoid using wheat or wish to try something new, try substituting the hamburger buns with Portobello mushrooms. They are easy to cook on a grill, pan or oven.
- Deseed the avocados. Crush the avocado with a fork.
- Dice the cucumber and chop kale and cilantro. Add cucumber, kale, cilantro, and spices in the avocado mash. Let sit in the fridge for a while.
- Fry the patties on a grill or a frying pan in oil for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Warm up or toast the hamburger buns.
- Assemble the hamburgers. Spread some avocado salsa on the buns. Add a patty, lettuce and tomato. Finish the top with mayonnaise.