Avocado Crisp Burger
Can you put crisps in a burger? We say yes, you can! Avocado makes every bite smooth as silk and crisps give this burger some good crunch.
prep time 15 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Hamburger
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 avocados (sliced)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- Salt&Vinegar crisps
- 150 g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together. Let sit in the fridge for a while.
- Fry the patties on a grill or a frying pan in oil for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Warm up or toast the hamburger buns.
- Assemble the hamburgers. Spread some dressing on the bun. Add lettuce, a Pan Fried Patty, avocado, tomato, and a few crisps.