BAKED SWEET POTATOES
Baked sweet potatoes are terrific with just a few ingredients. It’s a total superfood, packed with vitamin C and fibre. And it is a perfect base for all types of toppings.
- 15-20 small sweet potatoes (cut in half)
- 1 dl oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1,5 kg Pulled Oats® Nude (30-40 servings)
- 3/4 dl sesame oil (or other oil)
- 1,4 kg crème fraiche
- 700 g sundried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp honey
- Salt to taste
- 100 g fresh chopped herbs (thyme, parsley, tarragon…)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut the washed and dried sweet potatoes in half lengthwise and place them on a baking tray with the cut surface up. Brush with oil and sprinkle on the salt and black pepper. Bake the sweet potatoes for 40–50 minutes, or until tender.
- In the meantime, prepare the topping. Mix 3/4 dl sesame oil (or other oil) with the pulled oats. Roast in the oven for 7-8 min at 170°C. Chop the Pulled Oats® into smaller pieces. Combine with creme fraiche, finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes and spices. Place in the fridge to season for a while.
- Once the potatoes are ready, scoop a good dollop of the topping over and enjoy!