Pulled Oats® cauliflower bake
prep time 40
- 240 g Pulled Oats® Nude
- 1 medium cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 400 g baby potatoes
- 400 g chickpeas in a can
- 150 g sweet peas
- 200 g baby spinach
- 50 ml oil
- 2-3 tbsp honey (or agave syrup)
- 2-3 tbsp turmeric
- 2-3 tbsp cumin seeds
- salt and pepper
- Boil baby potatoes until nearly done. Cut potatoes into half, cauliflower into florets and prepare chickpeas according to the package instructions. Place potatoes, cauliflowers and chickpeas in a large oven dish.
- Mix honey and spices with the oil and use half of the mixture to season the vegetables.
- Bake the vegetable in an oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until potatoes and cauliflowers are nearly cooked.
- Mix the rest of the oil and spice mixture with Pulled Oats.
- Take the vegetables out of the oven and add Pulled Oats on top of them. Mix and bake further for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve with baby spinach and sweet peas.