Cauliflower, chickpea, sweetpea and spinach bake
prep time 30 min
- 1,5 kg Pulled Oats® Nude
- 6 kg cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2,5 kg halved parboiled baby potatoes
- 2,5 kg chickpeas
- 1,2 kg sweet peas
- 1,3 kg baby spinach
- 800 ml oil
- 80 g turmeric
- 80 g cumin seeds
- 300 ml honey (or agave syrup)
- salt and pepper
- Place potatoes, cauliflower and chickpeas in an oven dish. Add oil, honey and spices. Mix well so that everything gets coated with the oil and spice mixture.
- Bake in an oven at 180°C for 15-20 min, until potatoes and cauliflower are nearly cooked.
- Take out of the oven and mix the Pulled Oats® well into the dish. Bake for a further 7-8 min.
- Place on plates over baby spinach and sweet peas. Serve.