Cauliflower pizza with Deli OatBites
prep time 30-45 min
- 1 pack (120 g) Deli OatBites Smoke-BBQ
- 1 kg cauliflower
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 100 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 zucchini, shaved with cheese slicer
- 100 g basil leaves
- 1 chilli, chopped
- 100 g buffalo mozzarella
- 100 g tomato base
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 lemon zest
- Steam the cauliflower until cooked. Put in a food processer and blend until fine. Transfer into a dishcloth and squeeze out extra liquid.
- Mix the cauliflower in a bowl with an egg, parmesan, cheddar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Flatten cauliflower pizza dough on baking paper. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 200°C. Flip the pizza base onto another baking paper and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Take out of oven and spread tomato sauce. Top with Deli OatBites, half of the shaved zucchini and mozzarella. Bake for 15 minutes in oven.
- While baking mix the remaining zucchini shavings with basil leaves, lemon zest, chilli & olive oil. Top the pizza with the mixture before serving.