Cauliflower, Baby Potato & Pulled Oats® Tikka Masala
prep time 30 min
- 1,5 kg Pulled Oats® Nude
- 3 kg cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2,5 kg baby potatoes
- 3,5 kg crushed tomatoes
- 700 g tikka masala paste
- 130 g paprika powder
- 100 g minced ginger
- 100 g minced garlic
- 1 kg sliced onion
- 2 l coconut milk
- 3 bunches chopped coriander leaves
- 8 sliced chilis
- oil for frying
- Brown the onions, garlic and ginger in a deep pan. When soft add potatoes and cauliflower and fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, coconut milk, tikka masala paste and paprika powder. Let simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Fry the Pulled Oats in a separate pan for 3-4 min. When potatoes are cooked add Pulled Oats® and let simmer for another 2 minutes so that the oats absorb some of the sauce.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and ginger. Serve with or without wild rice, according to your preference.