Chantarelle & Oat Carbonara
A creamy chanterelle pasta is ideal when you want to pamper yourself. And that is something you should do every day! Use fresh mushrooms in the summer and dry ones in the winter.
prep time 20 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Nude
- 400 g spaghetti
- 1 onion
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 handful celery 100 g butter (vegan)
- 1 veg stock cube
- 3 mushrooms
- 150 g frozen chanterelles
- 100 g grated parmesan (vegan)
- 400 ml cream (vegan)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Dice onion, garlic cloves and celery. Fry in butter until golden. Add diced mushrooms and chanterelles. Fry for 2-3 mins.
- Add Pulled Oats®, salt and pepper. Fry for 1-2 mins.
- Add cream and crumbled stock cube, heat for 2-3 mins.
- Mix in cooked spaghetti and parmesan.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.