The secret of a delicious hamburger are the fresh ingredients. Use a good bun and the season’s vegetables. Chili gives this hamburger an extra kick.
prep time 15 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Hamburger
- Ice berg lettuce
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 200 g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ lime (juiced)
- 1 tsp mint (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
If you want to simplify this recipe, you can use readymade chili mayonnaise.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together. Let sit for a while in the fridge.
- Fry the patties on a grill or a frying pan in oil for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Warm up or toast the hamburger buns.
- Assemble the hamburgers. Fill the buns with some ice berg lettuce, tomato, red onion, a Pulled Oats patty, and cheddar cheese.