Chocolate and Berry Pie
Pulled Oats® makes your delicacies a little healthier thanks to all the protein it contains. You can have this chocolate pie on the afternoon coffee or if you prefer a sweet breakfast.
prep time 30 min
- ½ pack Pulled Oats® Nude
- 2 dl spelt flour
- 1½ dl oat flour
- ½ dl cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 dl maple syrup
- ½ dl coconut oil (room temperature)
- ½ dl almond butter
- Vegetable based double cream (oat, soy or coconut)
- Your favourite berries
- Fresh mint
Recipe: Tiina Strandberg @My Berry Forest
- Mix the Pulled Oats into fine crumbs with a food processor.
- Mix Pulled Oats, spelt and oat flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Add coconut oil, almond butter, and maple syrup. Mix until smooth.
- Press the dough on the bottom and sides of a pie dish. Bake in 200°C for 15 minutes. Let cool down.
- Whip the cream and spread a thin layer on the crust. Add the berries on the cream.
- Decorate with mint leaves and chocolate chips.