Classic Burger has the filling that we all know: tomato, lettuce, cheese and caramelized onion. Here we have substituted the original hamburger patty with a new classic, Pulled Oats® Hamburger.
prep time 15 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Hamburger
- 4 hamburger buns
- Romaine lettuce
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato
- 1 large onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp pickle juice
- Slice the onion into thin rings. Sauté in butter on low temperature. Add sugar, keep cooking until soft.
- Mix the Mustard Mayonnaise ingredients.
- Fry the patties on a grill or a frying pan in oil for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Warm up or toast the hamburger buns.
- Assemble the hamburgers. Spread Mustard Mayonnaise on the bun. Add romaine lettuce, a Pan Fried Patty, tomato, pickles, and Caramelized Onion.