Cocktail Oat Balls® and Mashed Potatoes
Cocktail Oatballs® make great starters before the main dish. Try them out for the Christmas or New Year’s dinner party.
prep time 30 min
- 1 bag Nordic Oatballs®
- Lingonberry jam
- 100 g potatoes
- 3-5 tbsp oat milk
- A knob of margarine
- Peel the potatoes. Cook them in water with a pinch of salt.
- Drain and mash the potatoes.
- Mix in margarine and oat milk.
- Fry the Nordic Oatballs on a pan with oil.
- Set spoons on a tray and put one Oatball on each spoon.
- Finish with some mashed potatoes and lingonberry jam.
Cut a bit off from each Oatball to make them fit in the spoon.