Cold Noodle Salad with deli OatBites
This cold noodle salad is perfect for hot summer days. Enjoy at your summer picnic in a park or on a beach trip!
prep time 15 min
- 120 g Deli OatBites Smoke-BBQ
- 200 g thin rice noodles
- 1 dl sprouts
- 1 mild chili or 1/2 bell pepper
- 5 leaves of Thai basil
- 1 spring onion
- 10-15 sugar snap peas
- Handful of shredded/thinly slices red cabbage
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 dl water
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 2 tsp sugar
- Place all the ingredients for the peanut sauce into a blender or a mixer and blend until smooth. The sauce should be quite runny, so if needed add a little bit of water.
- Prepare the noodles as instructed on the package. After cooking them cool them by rinsing under cold water till they are completely cooled down.
- Prepare the vegetables; slice the spring onion, chop the bell pepper/chili, rinse the sprouts and slice the red cabbage.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl mix together and serve. You can either mix the sauce with the noodles or drizzle it on top right before eating.