Coleslaw is a juicy cabbage side that goes together with many dishes. Try this lighter mint flavoured coleslaw with your hamburger.
prep time 15 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Hamburger
- Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 200 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp chives or spring onion
- Lettuce (e.g. iceberg or rocket)
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp light molasses
- 1 carrot
- 100 g white cabbage
- 50 g red cabbage
- ½ lime (juiced)
- 1 tbsp parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp mint (chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- Grate the carrot and slice white and red cabbage. Mix all the coleslaw ingredients together. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Fry the patties on a grill or a frying pan in oil for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Warm up or toast the hamburger buns.
- Mix cream cheese and chives or spring onion.
- Assemble the hamburgers. Spread some cream cheese on the bun. Add lettuce, a patty, and a big spoonful of coleslaw. Finish with Spicy BBQ Sauce.