Creamy Pasta Bake
This pasta bake has a creamy secret: cauliflower and almond butter. This dish becomes an aromatic delight in the oven.
prep time 30 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Nude
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 dl water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 250 g cauliflower
- 1 dl almond butter
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Dry bread or cheese
Serve with colourful vegetables, olives and thyme.
P.S. If cauliflower is not your favorite, you can substitute it with any vegetable you like.
Recipe: Tiina Strandberg @My Berry Forest
- Dice onion and garlic. Grate or cut cauliflower into fine crumbs with a food processor.
- Sauté the onions. Add cauliflower, thyme, and Pulled Oats. Keep frying on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add water, stock cube, and almond butter. Mix well and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook the pasta.
- Pour Pulled Oats Sauce and pasta in a casserole. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs or cheese. Bake in 200°C for 20 minutes.