Deli Oats® paella
prep time 45 min
- 120 g DeliOats™ Smoke-BBQ
- 150 g/two portobellos
- 3 dl dark rice
- 2 onions
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 70 g tomato paste
- 5 dl vegetable broth (1 veg stock)
- 1 dl white wine (optional)
- Paella seasoning mix (or DIY: 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1/2 tsp saffron, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper)
- 1/2 dl olive oil
- Chop portobellos, onions, garlic cloves, pepper and chili. Sauté onions and garlic gloves in oil in a pan. Add portobellos, pepper and chili and stir for a while.
- Add the tomato paste and spices.
- Add rice and gradually the vegetable broth. Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add DeliOats™, chopped tomatoes and white wine and cook for a few more minutes.
Garnish with lemon slices and parsley.