Cauliflower pizza w/ zucchini & Deli OatBites
prep time 30-45 min
- 150 g Deli OatBites Smoke-BBQ
- 1 kg cauliflower flourets
- 50 g cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 100 g of parmesan
- 1 zucchini shaved with cheese slicer
- 100 g of basil leaves
- 1 chili cut
- 100 g of buffalo mozzarella
- 100 g of tomato base
- 30 ml of olive oil
- 1 lemon zest
- Steam the cauliflower until all the way cooked. Put in a food processer and blend until fine. Transfer into a dishcloth, close and squeeze out extra liquid.
- Put the cauliflower in a bowl and add egg, parmesan, cheddar cheese & pepper to taste. Mix well. Flatten cauliflower pizza dough on baking paper. Cook in the oven for 30 min at 200°C. Flip onto another baking paper and bake for a further 10 min.
- Take out of the oven and spread tomato sauce. Top with half-shaved zucchini, Deli OatBites and mozzarella. Bake for 15 min in oven. While it is baking mix the remaining zucchini shavings with basil leaves, lemon zest, chilli & olive oil. Top the pizza with this mixture before serving.