prep time 20 min + 10 min
- 600 g pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 120 g Deli OatBites Smoke-BBQ
- 1/2 fresh pineapple
- 6 tbsp tomato pasta sauce
- 2 dl parmesan cheese or other tasty cheese
- A few branches of oregano
- 2 large yellow onions
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Roll out the dough. Tear off a large piece of parchment paper. Working with one piece of the dough at a time, form it into a large disk with your hands and place it on the parchment. Use your hands or a rolling pin to flatten the dough.
- Slice the pineapple and fry them on the grill or on a grill pan, if desired.
- Spread 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce on the pizza base. Bake the pizza in a 225 °C oven for about 8 minutes.
- Take the pre-baked pizza base out of the oven and top it. Combine Deli OatBites and the rest of the tomato sauce (2 tbsp). Spread the mixture over the pizza and top with pineapple and cheese. Continue baking in the oven until the pizza crust is golden.
- Prepare the caramelized onion. Peel the onions and cut them into rings. Put oil and brown sugar in a pan. Allow to heat up. Add the onions to the pan and fry on low heat for about 15 minutes until soft. Stir in the vinegar and season with salt if desired.
- Finish the pizza with caramelized onions and herbs.