Deli OatBites root salad & tahini sauce
prep time 15 min
- 120 g Deli OatBites Smoke-BBQ
- 200 g kale
- 2-4 fresh figs
- 4-5 beetroot, yellow beet and/or candy cane beets
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 dl tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1-3 tbsp water
- Salt & black pepper
- Wash and dry the kale. Remove the leaf stalks and cut the leaves into strips. Wash and peel the roots. Cut thin chips from them and red onion. Cut the figs into blocks.
- Fry the roots and onion in a pan in oil until they get a little color. Add the kale strips and fry until they turn dark green. Season lightly with salt.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and mix in a blender.
- Place the kale, roots and onion in a flat plate or large bowl as you prefer. Sprinkle with DeliOats ™ and fig slices. Finish by spooning the sauce on top or offer it separately.