DeliOats™ root salad & tahini sauce
prep time 15 min
- 120 g DeliOats™ Smoke-BBQ
- 200 g kale
- 2-4 fresh figs
- 4-5 beetroot, yellow beet and/or candy cane beets
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 dl tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1-3 tbsp water
- Salt & black pepper
- Wash and dry the kale. Remove the leaf stalks and cut the leaves into strips.
- Wash and peel the roots. Cut thin chips from them and red onion.
- Fry the roots and onion in a pan in oil until they get little color.
- Add the kale strips and fry until they turn dark green. Season lightly with salt.
- Cut the figs into blocks.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and mix in a blender.
- Place the kale, roots and onion in a flat plate or large bowl as you prefer.
- Sprinkle with DeliOats ™ and fig slices. Finish by spooning the sauce on top or offer it separately.