Use fruit in hamburgers for a change. Pineapple makes your burger light and fresh. Sweet and savory create a tasty union.
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Hamburger
- 4 slices of fresh pineapple
- 1 big tomato
- 4 Hamburger buns
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Mix the Shack Sauce ingredients.
- Barbecue or fry on a pan Pulled Oats Hamburger patties for 2 – 3 minutes on each side. Repeat for pineapple slices until golden. Warm up or toast hamburger buns.
- Assemble hamburgers. Spread Shack Sauce on the bottom half of the bun. Add lettuce, tomato, pineapple and hamburger patty, finish with some more Shack Sauce and the top half of the bun.