Use fruit in hamburgers for a change. Pineapple makes your burger light and fresh. Sweet and savoury create a tasty combination.
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Hamburger
- 4 slices of fresh pineapple
- 1 big tomato
- 4 Hamburger buns
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Mix the Shack Sauce ingredients.
- Barbecue or fry on a pan the Pulled Oats Hamburgers for 2 – 3 minutes on each side. Repeat for the pineapple slices until golden. Warm up or toast the hamburger buns.
- Assemble the hamburgers. Spread Shack Sauce on the bottom half of the bun. Add lettuce, tomato, pineapple, and the hamburger patty. Finish with some more Shack Sauce and the top half of the bun.