Jerusalem artichoke soup with Deli OatBites
prep time 30 min
- 120 g Deli OatBites Mushroom-Truffle
- 500 g Jerusalem artichokes
- 200 g floury potatoes
- 1 vegetable broth cube
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 dl cream
- White pepper
- Peel the artichokes and potatoes and dice them. Sauté in olive oil with the garlic over medium heat in a pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetable broth cube and water until the roots are covered. Bring to a boil, cover, lower heat and simmer until the vegetables are soft, about 30 min.
- Transfer the ingredients to a blender, blend well. Return the artichoke mixture back to the pan. Add cream, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook just to heat the added cream.
- Heat the Deli OatBites in a separate pan in oil and sprinkle over the portions. Enjoy!