MINI HOTDOGS AND MINT COLESLAW
These hotdogs are truly delicious. Serve them with various sauces, such as Sriracha or other spicy chili sauces.
These cute mini hotdogs with an exciting mint coleslaw are truly delicious. Serve them with various sauces, such as Sriracha or other spicy chili sauces.
prep time 20 min min
- 240 g of Pulled Oats® Tomato
- 8 mini hotdog buns
- 400 g of cabbage (white cabbage Savoy cabbage and red cabbage)
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- black pepper
- 2 dl crème fraiche
- A bunch of fresh mint
- Slice the onion. Add the vinegar, sugar, salt and some black pepper. Mix in a bowl and leave to marinate in a fridge for at least an hour.
- Shred the cabbages into thin strips, add the marinated onions, crème fraiche and mint. Stir the salad.
- Cook Pulled Oats® in oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Warm the hot dog buns and fill with Pulled Oats®, coleslaw and your choice of sauce.