MISO KALE CAESAR
A ‘healthed-up’ version of an iconic salad! Massaging kale tempers the firm, fibrous texture, and renders it silky and tender. It also takes some of the bitterness out of the flavour too.
- 1,5 kg Pulled Oats® Nude
- 3/4 dl sesame oil (or other oil)
- 8 dl mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 6 tbsp miso paste
- 3 limes (juiced)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 7 cloves of garlic (grated)
- 1 kg red cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 2 kg white cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 500 g kale
- 1 kg red radish (thinly sliced)
- 5 tbsp sesame seeds (black)
- Mix 3/4 dl sesame oil (or other oil) with Pulled Oats. Roast in the oven for 7-8 min at 170°C.
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing until well combined. Taste for seasoning.
- Remove the kale from its stems and massage well. Slice the kale, cabbages and radishes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the Pulled Oats®. Cook for 2-3 minutes on a medium heat.
- Combine the salad ingredients and Pulled Oats®. Drizzle over the dressing and toss the salad. Finish by sprinkling with sesame seeds.