These delicious enchiladas were one of our photographer group’s favourite dishes. Thanks to home economist Maija R. for this quick delicacy!
prep time 30 min
- 240 g of Pulled Oats® Nude
- 200 g broccolini (or asparagus)
- 1 onion
- 1 box of fresh champignons
- 1 jar salsa sauce
- 300 ml grated cheese
- 1 tsp smoked chili powder or
- smoked paprika
- A bunch of coriander
- 1 packet full-grain wheat tortillas
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Add the broccolinis to boiling water just for a moment, so they don’t overcook. Chop the onion and coriander and cook in oil until soft in a pan.
- Chop the mushrooms and Pulled Oats® and add them to the pan. Then add the chopped broccolinis, chili powder, most of the salsa sauce and half of the cheese. Stir to combine.
- Fill the tortillas with the mixture. Roll up each tortilla and lay them in an oven dish, seam side down. Pour over the remaining salsa sauce and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.