- 700 g Pulled Oats® Veggie Balls
- 500 g couscous
- 10 g Santa Maria Turmeric
- 20 g Santa Maria Paprika Powder
- 200 g honey or agave syrup
- 50 ml + 100 ml olive oil
- 100 g onion
- 150 g dates (chopped)
- 150 g dried apricots (chopped)
- 300 g kale (chopped)
- 100 g fresh mint & coriander (chopped)
- 100 g chickpeas (roasted)
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- Fill a pot with water, turmeric, paprika powder and honey and bring to a boil. Add couscous and olive oil. Take off heat, mix well and cover for 5-7 minutes.
- Heat olive oil and fry the veggie balls for 4-5 minutes until nicely browned. Mix together couscous, dates, kale, apricots and herbs. Add veggie balls on top and finish of with roasted chickpeas and pomegranate seeds.
- Dry Santa Maria Garbanzo Beans in between paper towels, blend with plenty of olive oil and roast on 200°C for 20-30min. Season with herbs and spices.