Omelette with Deli OatBites
prep time 30 min
- 120 g Deli OatBites Mushroom Truffle
- 500 g potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 dl olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 6 eggs
- In a large pan heat the olive oil and fry together with the sliced potatoes, when the potatoes are almost cooked, add in the onion, garlic, peppers and Gold and Green Deli Oats. Fry until the potatoes and onions are golden in color, season with salt and cayenne.
- Put the potato mixture into a colander and drain off excess oil into a bowl, cool down the potatoes for about 20 minutes.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl and then combine together with the fried potato mixture.
- Use 3 tbsp of the excess oil and in a large pan add in the egg potato mixture. Fry on medium heat for about 5min and then flip using a large plate continue frying for another 2-3min on low heat.
- Optional serve with tomato salsa and alfalfa sprouts.