Comforting and easy family dinner with a one-pan tactic (fewer dishes to wash!). Fry in a pan gnocchis, those soft, potato-pillow bites of heaven, with Deli OatBites, tomato sauce and spinach. Finish with cheese and the food is ready!
prep time 15 min
- 120 g Deli OatBites™ Mushroom Truffle
- 500 g of fresh gnocchi (homemade or store-bought)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g tomato sauce (homemade or ready-made)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper from the mill
- 1 dl grated parmesan
- 80 g of baby spinach
- Cook the uncooked gnocchi in a pan with oil for a few minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are nice and golden brown all over.
- Stir in the spinach and continue cooking for a while.
- Add pasta sauce, oregano and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add Deli OatBites and mix. Sprinkle cheese on top. Serve immediately.