Our take on the classic Thai noodle dish: here is Pad Thai the Pulled Oats way!
- 240 g Pulled Oats® Nude
- 5 eggs
- 200 g blanched broccolini
- 150 g sliced carrots
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 125 ml sweet chili sauce
- 70 ml soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 4 portions cooked egg noodles
- sesame oil for frying
- Fry onions, ginger, broccolini and carrots in sesame oil for 2 minutes.
- Add Pulled Oats and sweet chili, fry for 2 min.
- Add soy sauce and sesame seeds, let reduce to thicken.
- Fry scrambled eggs and add with the noodles to the mix, stir well and serve with fresh coriander.