Pan Fried Patties & Chickpea Potato Salad
You can serve our creamy Chickpea Potato Salad for weeknight meals or for fancier dinners.
prep time 15 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Pan Fried Patties
- 600 g potatoes
- 400 g chickpeas
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp chives
- 100 g pickles
- 3 dl oat fraiche
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the potatoes and cut them into smaller pieces. Drain the chickpeas. Chop red onion, chives and parsley.
- Mix a dressing out of oat fraiche, parsley, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine potatoes, chickpeas, onions, and dressing in a bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Warm up the Pan Fried Patties in a microwave oven or a pan.
Serve the warm Pan Fried Patties with potato salad and pickles.