Parsnip, Rocket and Pea Risotto
prep time 40 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Nude
- 200 g risotto rice
- 100 g grated parmesan (vegan)
- 330 ml cream (vegan)
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 celery
- 150 g butternut squash
- 150 g parsnip
- 100 g frozen peas
- 150 g butter (vegan)
- 1 handful of rocket leaves
- 1 handful of kale
- 2 tbsp finely chopped thyme
- 2 stock cubes
- 1,2 dl white wine
- Dice onion, butternut squash and parsnip. Dice celery.
- Measure 100 g butter in a thick bottom pot. Add onion, butternut squash, celery and thyme. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add risotto rice, stock cubes, white wine and 3,6 dl water. Cook on low heat for about 20-30 minutes.
- When cooked add frozen peas, cream & parmesan, mix well and cover.
- In frying pan fry garlic and parsnip with 50g butter. When browned add Pulled Oats® and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Take off heat and mix in kale.
- Mix Pulled Oats mixture into risotto and then mix in chopped rocket.