Pasta Bolognese is a family favourite and fast and easy to make. Try zucchini noodles for a lighter alternative: cut thin strips of zucchini with a cheese slicer and a knife.
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Tomato
- 400 g crushed tomato +
- 2–4 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 big tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ fresh chili
- black pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Chop onion, garlic, chili, and tomato. Sauté onion, garlic, and chili in oil. Add chopped tomato, crushed tomato, and tomato purée. Put the lid on and let simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt, sugar, and pepper. Add Pulled Oats and some basil in the very last stage of cooking. Let simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to the packet instructions or make zoodles to side.
- For a weekend version add white wine and/or cream in the sauce.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
Hi Izabela, So great to hear positive feedback! Do you know, that we will be available in the Metro store in Berlin (Metro, An der Ostbahn 5) from this week. So brand new thing and the test period will continue 4 months. We are selling there Frozen Pulled Oats (0,5kg), Nude and hoping to create excitement in Berlin restaurant fields. I hope you will find the product well and more recipes are available on our site. Have a great week! Best Regards, Annette
Just had it for lunch, AMAZING! thank you and please come to Berlin!!!!