A hearty and delicious Pasta Bolognese is easy to prepare and suitable for even the pickiest eaters. Surprise your family and friends with a pasta meal they will not forget.
- 240 g Pulled Oats® Tomato
- 400 g crushed tomato +
- 2–4 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 big tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ fresh chili
- black pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Chop onion, garlic, chili, and tomato. Sauté onion, garlic, and chili in oil. Add chopped tomato, crushed tomato, and tomato purée. Put the lid on and let simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt, sugar, and pepper. Add Pulled Oats and some basil in the very last stage of cooking. Let simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to the packet instructions or make zoodles to side.
- For a weekend version add white wine and/or cream in the sauce.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
A family favorite meal!