Pasta Bolognese is a family favourite and fast and easy to make. Try zucchini noodles for a lighter alternative: cut thin strips of zucchini with a cheese slicer and a knife.
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Tomato
- 400 g crushed tomato +
- 2–4 tbsp tomato pure
- 2 big tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ fresh chili
- black pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Chop onion, garlic, chili and tomato. Sauté onion, garlic and chili in oil. Add chopped tomato, crushed tomato and tomato purée. Put on a lid and let simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt, sugar and pepper. Add Pulled Oats and some basil in the very last stage of cooking. Let simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to the packet instructions or make zoodles to side.
- For a weekend version add white wine and/or cream in the sauce.
- In every case serve with parmesan cheese and fresh basil.