Peaches become even tastier on a grill. Summer berries and a fresh lemon dressing finish this salad. Welcome to the Midsummer’s dinner table!
prep time 15 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Pan Fried Patties
- 400 g broccoli
- 200 g spinach
- 4 peaches
- 100 g raspberries
- 50 g bilberries or blueberries
- 50 g red currants
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp fresh mint
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together.
- Chop broccoli and peaches. Oil lightly and grill on both sides until golden.
- Fry the Pan Fried Patties on a grill or a frying pan in oil for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Mix the salad ingredients and finish with the dressing. Serve as a side dish with the patties.