Potato Asparagus Salad
Pulled Oats® Pan Fried Patties and potato salad are a perfect match in taste. This summery potato salad takes its tastes from the Baltic Sea archipelago.
prep time 15 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Pan Fried Patties
- 300 g asparagus
- 300 g fennel
- 400 g new potatoes (cooked)
- 100 g capers
- 250 g oat fraiche
- 1 tbsp dill
- 2 tbsp spring onion
- 2 lemons (juiced and zested)
- ½ tbsp white pepper
- Oil new potatoes and asparagus. Fry on a grill or a frying pan.
- Chop potatoes, asparagus, and fennel.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together and add in the salad.
- Fry the Pan Fried Patties on a grill or a frying pan in oil for 2-3 minutes on both sides.