Pulled oats® banana bread
Believe it or not but Pulled Oats® is so versatile that it's perfect for baking too! By adding Pulled oats your banana bread will get a nice texture and become more nourishing. Bake this treat for weekends or enjoy as a snack.
- 5 bananas (4 for the batter and 1 on top)
- 2 dl oat flour
- 2 dl Pulled Oats® Nude
- 1 dl canola oil (or any other plant oil)
- 1 ½ dl farin sugar (or 8 pitted fresh dates)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla sugar
- ½ tsp cardamom
- Mash the bananas with a fork. Save one banana on top.
- Add finely chopped Pulled Oats and rest of the ingredients, combine well. If you are using fresh dates as a sweetener, blend them and the entire batter with a hand blender.
- Pour the batter into a parchment paper-lined loaf pan and top with a halved banana.
- Bake in 200 degrees for 40 mins or until golden. Cover with foil if needed.