Pulled Oats® blue cheese sauce & oven kissed tomatoes
prep time 30 min
- 4 tomatoes
- 240 g Pulled Oats® Nude or Tomato
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 170 g blue cheese
- 130 g blue cheese
- 2 dl cream
- Fresh parsley
- Slice peppers and fry in oil in a pan.
- Add Pulled Oats®, tomato puree and cream. Crumble blue cheese into the sauce and let it simmer for a few, until the cheese has melted.
- Place half-sliced tomatoes on a baking sheet and roast in an oven at 175°C for 15 minutes.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
Serve the sauce with rice and tomatoes. Garnish with fresh parsley.