Pulled Oats® bubble and squeak
prep time 45 min
- 240 g Pulled Oats® Nude
- 65 g fresh spinach
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 6 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 savoy cabbage
- Herbs of your choice
- 50 g wheat flour
- Cut peeled potatoes and carrots into dice. Cook them in salted water together with cabbage until cooked through.
- Fry the spinach in oil. Add Pulled Oats® and continue frying for a few minutes. Season with lemon juice.
- Remove water from the veggies, mash and mix with Pulled Oats® and spinach. Leave until cool enough to handle, then shape into round cakes.
- Tip the flour onto a plate and season with chopped herbs. Coat the cakes, tapping the excess.
- Fry the cakes in a pan in a butter-oil mixture for two minutes on each side or until crispy and golden-cooked color.