Pulled Oats® Burger
The secret of this simple Pulled Oats® Burger are the good ingredients. The juicy and fresh dressing finishes the burger.
prep time 15 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Hamburger
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Iceberg lettuce
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 dl Crème Fraiche
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 tbsp chives
- 100 g red onion (diced)
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together. Let sit in the fridge for a while.
- Fry the patties on a grill or a frying pan in oil for 2-3 minutes on both sides. Set a cheese slice on top of each patty and let it melt a little.
- Warm up or toast the hamburger buns.
- Assemble the hamburgers. Spread some dressing on the bun. Add a patty, lettuce and tomato.
Try wrapping the burger fillings in lettuce.