Pulled Oats® cocktail snacks
You can serve tiny finger food bites in any party. The creamy avocado paste on these snacks is like the cherry on top.
prep time 30 min
- 240 g Pulled Oats® Nude
- 4 sheets puff pastry dough
- About 6 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 1 dl oat cream
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 large avocados
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Fresh or dried herbs to garnish
- Defrost the puff pastry dough.
- Chop onion and garlic. Drain and chop the sun dried tomatoes. Heat a frying pan and add the oil on it. Add the onions and sauté for a while. Add Pulled Oats, sun dried tomatoes and spices. Cook for about 5 minutes. Break the bigger Pulled Oats pieces with a spatula while cooking. Add the oat cream, fold it into the mixture and take the pan off the heat.
- Preheat the oven (225°C). Roll the puff pastry sheets to 1,5 times the original size. Cut round pieces out of the pastry e.g. with a suitable size glass and press the pieces into muffin pan holes.
- Fill the puff pastry cups with the Pulled Oats mixture. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Let cool down.
- Make the avocado paste right before serving the snacks. Mix avocados and lemon juice with a stick mixer until smooth. Add the spices. Add the avocado paste on the puff pastry cups and garnish as you like.
Recipe: Elina Innanen @Chocochili