Pulled Oats® Galette
- 4 pie tin (with a diameter of 12 cm)
- Store-bought puff pastry
- 1 1 egg for egg wash
- 240 g Pulled Oats® Nude
- 150 g goat cheese
- 2 Onions
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh thyme
- Balsamico sauce
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Sauté onion rings in olive oil in a pan and let them soften for 15 minutes. Keep the onions moving with a wooden fork.
- Lower the temperature, add the balsamic vinegar, sugar and Pulled Oats® and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cover tins with puff pastry and leave approximately 3 cm of empty space on the edges. Add the onion and Pulled Oats® mix to the centre of the pastry. On top, add a layer of goat cheese. Fold the empty pastry edges towards the centre, on top of the filling.
- Brush egg wash over the crust and bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Decorate with balsamico creme and fresh thyme.
You can also try the galette with Deli OatBites. It will be ready in no time!