Pulled Oats® Galette
prep time 30 min
- 1 pack puff pastry
- 120 g Pulled Oats® Nude
- 1/4 yellow or red onion
- 1 small sweet potato
- Thyme or rosemary
- Salt & black pepper
- Cut the onion and sweet potato into thin slices. Sprinkle oil on top of them, grind the spices, chop the herb of your choice, and stir.
- Roll the dough a little bigger and thinner over a baking paper. Add sweet potato and onion to the dough's center, leaving a couple of inches blank at the edges.
- Turn the edges of the dough over the filling and brush with oil.
- Bake at the bottom of the oven at 200°C for about 25 minutes until the sweet potatoes are almost cooked.
- Mix Pulled Oats® with a sip of oil in a bowl. Take the pie out of the oven and sprinkle Pulled Oats® on top of the other fillings. Bake for about 5 more minutes
Enjoy with a fresh salad!