PULLED OATS HASH
Hash is a delicious dish in all its simplicity. This is an updated vegetarian version of the classic recipe.
- 1,5 kg Pulled Oats® Nude
- 3/4 dl sesame oil (or other oil)
- 2,5 kg cooked potatoes (cubed)
- 1 kg onion (diced)
- 7-8 garlic cloves
- 600 g peas
- 1,5 kg bell pepper
- 40 g fresh thyme
- 90 g paprika powder
- 5 dl vegetable stock
- 4 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
- 100 g fresh parsley
- Mix 3/4 dl sesame oil (or other oil) with the pulled oats. Roast in the oven for 7-8 min at 170°C.
- Chop the garlic and onion. Cook and stir with the thyme and oil over a medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes or until onions are golden.
- Dice potatoes and bell pepper. Add them to the pan and cook until both are colouring.
- Add the Pulled Oats®, black pepper and paprika powder. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Dissolve the stock cube in 1 dl of boiling water. Add the stock cube water to the pan and let it reduce for 2 minutes. Mix in peas and fresh parsley.
- Serve with fried egg (optional).