Pulled Oats® Pan Fried Patties on a Rice Pan
This delicious and versatile Rice Pan makes enough food even for a bigger group. If there aren’t that many eaters, you can serve it again tomorrow.
prep time 15 min
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Pan Fried Patties
- 5 dl long-grain rice (cooked)
- 400 g peas, corn, and bell pepper mix (or other frozen vegetable mix)
- 400 g crushed tomatoes with herbs
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 chili
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions. Add stock cube, paprika powder, and tomato puree into the water.
- Dice onion and garlic. Sautee in plenty of oil with oregano for 3-4 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes and chili if you like spicy food.
- Add half of the crushed tomatoes and all of the vegetable mix in the rice. Cover with a lid and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fry the Pan Fried Patties on a pan in oil and add the rest of the crushed tomatoes. Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Add the Pan Fried Patties on the rice pan and serve.